AWANA: is the place to be for Bible-centered learning and fun
- is a place to belong, build confidence and grow in faith
- is Wednesday evening from 6:30 – 8:00pm
- starts Wednesday September 19, 2018 (concludes Wed. May 1, 2019)
- costs $50 per child (includes handbooks, vest or t-shirt, activities, snacks, awards)
Each evening the children will
- memorize Bible verses
- complete handbook activities
- participate in exciting games
- hear intriguing Bible Stories
- sing and move to high-energy worship songs
- make lasting friendships
Cubbies: Ages 3-4
- Cubbies displays the greatness of God’s character to preschoolers who are constantly asking questions and celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
- Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting. Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their Cubbies friends, they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about God – the greatness of His love and His Word – and about His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Saviour. Non-competitive games build excitement and reinforce Story Time lesson themes.
- Cubbies helps you lead your child to God early so your child will respect and trust Him for life.
Sparks: K – Grade 2
- Sparks ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids as they take a journey through the entire Bible to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- Your child will love their red vests, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends.
- Sparks receive HangGlider, WingRunner and SkyStormer handbooks, exploring the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture.
T&T (Truth & Training): Grades 3–6
T&T ushers tweens on a journey to know God and His Word, love and understand the need for their Savior, and live out their faith in the ever-changing world around them. They will journey through;
The first two years of T&T engages kids by answering their questions about God and the Bible while guiding them to grow in Christ’s love and live out their faith.
The next two years of T&T continue to help children grow in Christ’s grace while preparing them to walk faithfully with God through any challenge.